It's getting chilly here at bed toppings headquarters. We have pulled out the winter doona and slippers! Just before bed there's nothing better than a soothing hot drink. It helps you feel snuggly and nod off to sleep. Here's a hot chocolate recipe we treat ourselves to once a week, it's absolutely delicious!
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted - this will take about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Now it's ready to pour into your mug.
Written on April 13, 20120 comments
- View all articles
- Newborns sleeping on their front, back or side?
- Ten cute ways to save space in your nursery
- Kids rooms and nursery inspiration
- More happy customers
- Nursery Wallpaper
- Chocoholics understand!
- Just born! Cot sheets join the gang
- Happy Customers
- Finders Keepers Market 7th & 8th July in Brisbane
- Sleepy hot chocolate recipe
- celebrity spotting
- Mathildas Markets, Brisbane 19th November
- Kids In Style
- Welcome to Bed Toppings