Buttons the cat has been getting recognised in public lately. It's not surprising when she features on so many of our bed toppings designs. You'll find her sleeping at the end of the bed in the flowers doona. Then on the sardine tin she's dressed up like a fisherman as Captain Ryan. She's so versatile!
When she's not posing for designs or signing autographs she's napping on her favourite sheets...the chocolate bar bed. Here's a photo of her stretched out trying to eat them in one of her daily positions. I wonder what she's dreaming about?
Written on February 22, 20120 comments
- View all articles
- Newborns sleeping on their front, back or side?
- Ten cute ways to save space in your nursery
- Kids rooms and nursery inspiration
- More happy customers
- Nursery Wallpaper
- Chocoholics understand!
- Just born! Cot sheets join the gang
- Happy Customers
- Finders Keepers Market 7th & 8th July in Brisbane
- Sleepy hot chocolate recipe
- celebrity spotting
- Mathildas Markets, Brisbane 19th November
- Kids In Style
- Welcome to Bed Toppings